Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

More Euphony

As I wrote in an earlier post, I find euphonious phrases and sentences pleasurable. Here is some more I've collected:

--[Playing on] "the stereos of hand-me-down minivans all over the country" (Sasha Geffen)

--"Sometimes a little self-deprecation can go a long way." ("   ")

--"If you don't expect too much from me/you might not be let down." (The Gin Blossoms)

--"Life is a zetetic adventure." (Myself)

--[to] "keep us in a permanent state of agitation" (Alan Jacobs)

--"All bend the knee to the dollar, and all are in service to capitalism." (Myself)

--"What can be found in the liminal space between human and machine?" (Katie Walsh)

--"at the dawn of the digital age" ("     ")

--"the array of faces that populate the library" ("    ")

***


No comments:

Post a Comment