Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Coronavirus

I must say--again--that I am shocked by what has been happening in society because of the coronavirus. If someone would have told me a year ago this would happen, I would have thought it was something out of a Ray Bradbury novel. Yet, I think, the experience can be mind-expanding.

That is, sometimes reality has deeper layers that are shut away until something happens that wasn't foreseen, or that is not foreseen by much of the populace.

Yet, the more I read about the coronavirus and pandemics, the more I see that some had sent out warning flares. And it also brought to mind how politicians are usually the last ones to know, or to be more precise, they are the last ones to want to sound an alarm, especially if the status quo works in their favor.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment