Blog Archive

Monday, October 7, 2019

Me and Nostradamus

Maybe me and Nostradmus have something in common. I jest, but I do think there is a good chance I will be proven right concerning Trump. That is, I had predicted Trump would not make it through his first term, and it was beginning to look like I was surely wrong, but the tide has changed. With impeachment proceedings taking place, and Trump becoming more unhinged as the days go by (I have a feeling he's going to blame the Ukraine call not just on Rick Perry, but Rick James), the future for him looks grim.

Why did I think Trump would fall before his term ended? Because of reading the book Trump Revealed. There were so many immoral and illegal acts committed by Trump in the past, that even if he became like a boy scout, it was likely past events would raise their ugly heads.

As they say, time will tell. And its been telling.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment