Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A Rabid Spinmeister

The president has someone who is running spin preemptively, Mr. Giuliani. I must say it is almost saddening to see such a sight. It is like when Chris Christie did the bidding of President Trump. Such sights, to many, seem almost comical.

But I guess to people who want to work their way up the political ladder, it is a price they are willing to pay. Also, I would put the vice-president in this category. To me, considering the conservative views of Mr. Pence, to be on the same team as President Trump seems like treasonous behavior.

Before it's all over with, though, when the house of cards comes thrashing down, some of these false devotees will be scurrying for cover.

And when they write their books quickly thereafter, the message will be, "It seemed I was loyal to President Trump. But that is a misreading." And they will spend their entire books trying to convince everyone of this lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment