Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Closer to Home

Lately, in my work as a therapist, I'm seeing more people who are having, what some might call, financial struggles. When I hear the term "financial struggles," I think of families barely making it from paycheck to paycheck, but most of the situations I'm seeing are more severe. Of course, an outsider can't know with certainty if someone is telling you the truth, but these stories seem to be generally on target.

In any case, the point I wanted to make is that many policies that are coming out of Washington are surely not in the best interests of these struggling people. One could respond, "Well, hasn't it always been that way?" Well, that's true, to some extent.

But the reasonable response is to make it as "untrue" as possible.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment